Stirling General Insurance offer a wide range of property insurance solutions and have access to specialist insurers enabling us to provide competitive quotations in terms of appropriate cover and pricing for a diverse range of properties.

As property is probably the biggest investment most of us will ever make it makes sense to ensure that they are fully protected by having the best possible insurance. We arrange insurance for individual trusts, property companies and on behalf of managing agents and solicitors.

Speak to us today about your insurance
In addition to providing comprehensive buildings insurance, specialist covers are available:
  • Loss of rent or alternative accommodation expenses

  • Previous subsidence to the property

  • Unoccupied properties

  • Listed properties

  • Landlords contents

  • Contents of common parts

  • Construction and refurbishment cover (contract works)

  • Employers’ liability insurance where required

  • Property owners liability

  • Legal expenses and tenancy disputes cover

  • Directors and officers liability for Residents Associations and Property Company Directors

  • Lift insurance and inspection


Are you the landlord of a residential or buy to let property?

We arrange cover for all types of residential property, thatched homes and country estates.

Can you afford to not insure for the correct amounts?

Can you afford to lose your rent or to re-house your tenants if your property becomes uninhabitable following major damage? Have you got loss of rent issued?

Do you have your landlord contents insured and damage to your property caused by the tenants?

Rent Guarantee Insurance will protect you in the event that your tenant fails to pay the rent. Most Landlords do their best to ensure that they let their properties to the best possible tenants – unfortunately it’s a fact of life that events happen beyond our control.

We are able to provide rent guarantee insurance on a 6 or 12 month basis to protect you against rent arrears.

We combine quality service at an affordable price provided by helpful, friendly professionals.

Get in Touch
Are you the landlord of a commercial property?

We can arrange cover for all types of commercial property including Offices, Restaurants, Hotels, Warehouses, Blocks of flats and Retail Malls plus many more.

Do you own a portfolio of properties or blocks of flats?

Stirling General are specialists in placing Property Insurance dealing with Freeholder, Leaseholders, Management Company Trusts and Property Owners. Stirling have access to a wide range of property insurance markets to ensure your insurance requirements are met.

We combine quality service at an affordable price provided by helpful, experienced professionals.

As a specialist insurance broker we will work with you providing the service you expect and need.

Get in Touch

Through working closely with you, we aim to provide:


020 3907 7866


9:00am – 6:00pm